Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stats updated, round 2

Stats to date 3-17-12

Time on road 3 months
Here are my stats:
Miles covered: 941 miles (1569 kilometers)
Total days on bicycle  trip: 90
Days on the bike: 41
Days off the bike:  49-is there something wrong with this picture???? No wonder I am in under 1,000 miles!
Average number of hours spent on the road when riding: 4 including stops for lunch, photos etc.
Nights spent sleeping in tent:  81
Nights spent “wild” camping on side of road somewhere: 37
Number of showers: 20
Number of beers:  27
Number of jars of peanut butter consumed: 4 and I can’t get find any more right now!
Number of flat tires: 1
New stat per my GPS, total feet/meters of ascent: 60,403 feet/18,304 meters-that is more feet ascended than if I climbed Mount Everest twice from sea level!!Woohoo! Of course, what goes up must come down, woohooo to that too!!
If you have any other stat you are interested in then let me know, I probably keep track of it too as that is what I do by nature, crunch numbers! I am such a bookkeeper at heart!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should keep track of how many liters of water you filter! I bet your arms are pretty "beefy" by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing worse than your regularity of posting is the regularity of my checking your blog! Sorry about that, but I wonder where you are often, if that helps! Impressive stats you're compiling! I'm glad to see you're progressing north and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete